- Junko Takaoka Research Manager
The Child Sciences and Parenting Research Office supports the first stage of Benesse's many business areas that span prenatal development to adulthood. Our primary mission is to produce knowledge and research that will inform and support families with infants in healthy child raising practices. Another important mission is to examine childcare and early childhood education in Japan and abroad to ensure that children get a good start on a lifetime of learning.
- ・Children's "attitudes of learning to learn" (domestic/international)
- ・Maternal life/children's life from infancy to preschool age, parents' (mothers' and fathers' ) views on child raising and current situation (domestic/international)
- ・Digital media use by children
- ・Awareness of prenatal/postnatal support for mothers and current situation
- ・Current situation of early childhood education and care (ECEC)
- ・Quality of ECEC